Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Move it or lose it on the bus

I was about to take an open seat next to a teenage girl on the bus today when an older woman suddenly appeared, said something in Hindi, and took the seat instead. Um, ok. I found another open seat, the last on the bus, and sat down. I'd been there probably three minutes when an older man came up and said something gruffly. I didn't know what it was, but his body language was unmistakable. I got up and he took the seat.

I'm hoping what he said was something along the lines of, "Move it, young whippersnapper," and not, "Move it, foreign devil."

1 comment:

Noida Packers said...

Searching for a wildlife tour so visit on- corbett National Park

My wonderful father has died

Hao Van Vu, who left Vietnam after the war and built a new life in southern California, died on Feb. 20 after a lengthy battle with lun...